We or our licensors own the copyright subsisting in the Site and its contents. You may download and temporarily store one or more of the pages of this Site for the purposes of viewing them and you may print any page from this Site for your personal and domestic use only. Any other storage, copying, transmission or distribution of the content of this Site is prohibited without our consent.
You warrant that any information or material that you upload to this Site is owned by you or used by you under a valid license, and that such information or material will not infringe the rights of any third party, and you shall indemnify us for any loss arising from any breach of this warranty.
2. Trade Marks
3. Personal Data
4. Information Provided by You
No information or materials that you provide via this Site will be considered or treated as confidential or proprietary. By providing any such information or materials to Zilliqa, you grant to Zilliqa an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials, and you further agree that Zilliqa is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Zilliqa.
5. Your Obligations
- in any way that violates any applicable local and international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Singapore or other countries);
- to distribute, email or post any advertising, promotion or solicitation without our prior approval;
- to upload, display or distribute any materials that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, or that incorporate the copyrighted, confidential or proprietary material of any other person or entity; or
- in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Any content of this Site that is provided by Zilliqa or its licensors is provided for general information only and we do not accept any responsibility for its use. We provide the Site on an "as is" and "as available" basis and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, in relation to the Site.
Whilst Zilliqa takes all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information contained throughout the Site, we are not able to guarantee and provide no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. We exclude all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the content of the Site, save to the extent such liability arises from our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or from any death or personal injury that arises due to our negligence.
While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Site (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) shall not cause damage to your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that you access from or via the Site.
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for any reason without prior notice.
7. Third Party Websites
Where this Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties (e.g. the Merch Store operate by MW-ecommerce, links to third-party cryptocurrency exchanges etc.), these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Site, including those operated by third parties, such as the Merch Store, as well as those operated by us, such as the Zilliqa NFT Platform.
8. User-Generated Content
This Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to bulletin boards, chat rooms and forums. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
9. Linking to this Site
You may link to this Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You should be aware that the Internet, being an open network, is not secure. If you choose to send any electronic communication to us by means of this Site, you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such communications will not be intercepted or that they will reach the intended recipient safely.
12. Geographic Restrictions
You acknowledge that the owner of the Site is based in Singapore. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of Singapore and you acknowledge and agree that access from outside Singapore is on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction